Our spiritual life comes alive to the degree that we draw love and zeal from the heart of Christ, the Divine Rogationist, taking part with our life in his Paschal Mystery.
In keeping with the Institute’s Rule of Life the following are our essential daily obligations:
- Morning and Evening Prayer.
- Celebration and Adoration of the Eucharist.
- Listening to the Word of God and community lectio divina.
- A journey of conversion and fraternal reconciliation.
- Tender love for the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of the Evangelical Rogation.
Sharing the same spirituality strengthens the fraternal life of our communities.
Spread throughout the world, we are bearers of the one gift of the Spirit that we share with the People of God so that Christ’s prayer, Rogate, may become the universal prayer.